View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
RUMOR: Kindle coming to the UK next week

I'm going to take the following with a grain of salt. The BookSeller is a good blog, but they've been wrong several times before about supposed Kindle launches.

Quote:
The Bookseller has heard from authoritative sources that Amazon.com will finally announce the arrival of its e-book device the Kindle in the UK next week. The news confirms the story first reported by The Bookseller in July that publishers were expecting an October release of the device. An announcement is now likely ahead of Frankfurt.

One source told The Bookseller: "The key things they needed to tie up have been tied up. The rumours I've heard are all saying next week." The source confirmed that publishers had signed non disclosure agreements so would not be able to comment on the record. But added: "I've heard it from multiple reliable sources. I think they want to avoid the general kerfuffle of Frankfurt."
from here
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote