Thread: newbie question
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltame View Post
Its getting really wired - settime.exe.fb2 allows me to reset time but not date. For example, I change time to 16.01.01 and date to 07.11.2009, move to 'ok' and click ok button. I then open settime.exe.fb2 again to see time is set up correctly but date remains at 01.03.2008.

Keng,
I actually wouldn't want reset date/time if the internal clock has the correct date/time since I typically am able to finish reading ebooks from my library within allotted 3-week loan period. And if I couldn't get thru within that time, I can always borrow again later.
I believe the date shown in settime is always the default one and not the one you set. I do not believe there is a way to see the current date on the machine although this would be a line enhancement to settime.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote