View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #8
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There are two apply buttons. Forst clickk "Apply changes to this tweak then click the main apply button
The first one "apply changes to this tweak" is the one greyed out, even after I make changes.

Luckily I backed up Calibre just a couple of days ago. I'm going to reinstall and see if it remains greyed out - will let you know.

Ah, got it - new computer has a shorter screen, so I didn't scroll down far enough to the first apply before the second apply.

Thanks to you both!

Last edited by peaceridge; 05-05-2018 at 04:09 PM.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote