View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One problem we have is that the EULA that most eBook sellers have does not fit in with the terminology that they use when we pay for our eBooks. Amazon (for example) says Buy with 1-click. And when I buy something, I own it. I own the right to use it as fair use dictates. But DRM says I don't actually own it. But I was able to buy it. So I do own it and I will strip the DRM and use it as fiar use allows because I did buy it according to Amazon and other sellers.
I've seen sites that have in terms of use, in small print, that their usage of word "buy" does not reflect the common use of the word, and that you agree with that when you agree to terms of use... or some such. I don't know if Amazon has it though.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote