View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool oops!

i'm sorry for not being clear in post #1, but my question was meant to ask this:

is there a method one can use to have the kindle appear in the windows network window (much the same as a usb connected kindle appears in the [my] computer window) as a device that you can use as an external/network drive. in my humble opinion amazon sure missed the boat on that when introducing the wireless 3rd gen kindle.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote