View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by catariina View Post
Not one single cover was downloaded though; I assume all my covers were "small size" then that the plugin can't handle as you wrote.
In version 0.2.0 it should also find small cover, unless this is a no_image_available picture.
Can you pls. give me some titles and authors to check with,

Quote:
I noticed one bug (?). When I added the plugin to Calibre, both the first version and the update. After adding the plugin, my (latest ver., always updated) Calibre was unable to download "normal" English metadata from Amazon and other metadata sources so I had to disable and re-enable the AdLibris plugin.
I dont know yet, most of the times the update of plugins throught Calbire just replace the new one for the old one, keeping your preferences set.

Quote:
I saw that it can't download metadata for e-books, are those so different?
C.
I did not know if they are realy different, but when you are looking for just 1 match, you get the first one that matches. If this is an e-bok , than you get the meta-data and the cover for the e-bok.
I made the first version of the plugin as a concept,simple. I thought that most people would look for "inbunden", so I skipped the e-bok to make also less comlex. In the results we also have to skip the listening-books, cd's etc.
I can put e-bok's as an option in a next version, if you need/like that.

Let me know

Thanks for your comments

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 12-11-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote