View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 10:36 PM   #8
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I've used my Echo to listen to audiobooks a bit. I just tried it using Alexa on my Fire 7" and it worked just fine. I'm reading a book on my Voyage and I also have the audiobook for it and the Fire picked up right where I recently stopped reading on my Voyage. It was a bit slow getting started. The Echo device starts right up. The Fire took over a minute but then it worked just fine.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote