View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #2806
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
You probably want to keep a backup of anything like that, unless you don't care if your other settings get lost (which at least for me wouldn't be a very big disaster — I change only a few defaults). The simplest way to create a backup is simply to make a copy (e.g., Ctrl+C followed by Ctrl+V). On most operating systems you'll then get a file like "settings.reader (copy).lua". I prefer to rename such a file to something slightly more meaningful, like settings.reader.lua.bck20170810

In any case, the important thing is you have something that works which you can restore if things go horribly wrong.

Once you have a backup, in this case you can probably just delete the relevant line to reset the orientation to its default value.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote