View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:08 PM   #44
Waitingforatrain
Zealot
Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasmart View Post
"Nice" advertisement replacement. I just don't believe that the Pixel XL is "very smart", compared to much newer devices with Machine-Learning cores. Like the iPhone X or the Pixel 2, for example.

The iPhone X has AI features built in parts of the system like the camera, Face ID and others.

So, think again before making another "clever" footer, which BTW, isn't even your signature on the site. It's just Tapatalk adding text to the bottom of your post.

I will stop making a fuss about it. You already know what I mean.
It is smarter than I am a lot of the time. I can't complain though because it was free.

-----
Sent from my very smart phone.
Waitingforatrain is offline   Reply With Quote