View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 10:21 AM   #38
NullNix
Fanatic
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Just be extra careful until you get the cover. When I got my H2O, I was extra careful and it never left the house until I got a cover.
But, but... you were saying at great length that the original Oasis was too expensive, even though it was the same price as a Voyage bought with a cover.

Were you actually saying that the *covers* were too expensive? (Surely not true of one with a battery in it.)
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote