View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:54 PM   #28
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
We all assume you are doing the right thing and only using this on eBooks that you have purchased for your own use and you aren't passing out ebooks after you decrypt them.

If you aren't "loosing" the books, as you shouldn't be any way there is no need to worry about identifying info on the files.

BOb
You're right in that point (over the time I have bought over 200 drm'ed ebooks for myself) but I still was shocked that they included some tracking items in my ebook.

Its none of their business how long I read which ebook. I'm very concerned about my privacy.

They aren't putting some wireless account reading devices on paperback books.

Last edited by joblack; 02-26-2009 at 01:01 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote