View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 01:12 AM   #14
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Fellow weirdo here re 'looking it up

Your reply prompted me to search for Yahoo Desktop Search (YDS) to try to find out it's date of demise - answer ~2006/7.

But, it's little wonder I like X1 today, apparently YDS was X1 Lite ==>> Yahoo! Desktop Search

BR
I know what you mean. It's odd to look back at the early Net, and the early GUI Net...see all the things that have come and gone. Anyone remember the Internet Directory? Christ, it feels ages ago. DMOZ? Man. And here's something interesting--to this DAY, DMOZ carries big time SEO credit. From Goog. Weird.

So, I still wanna know, Red, about the X1. How much do you love it?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote