Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #904
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
Thanks a lot!

I'm not sure if I'm a "tapper" or a "swiper" yet: the PRS-505 doesn't have touch ^^ But I swipe just fine on my phone so...
Too bad about the summary and the rating part... It would be nice to be able to sort books according to preferences.
No Chinese dictionary on the other hand is a pain, probably enough to offset the gains of the bigger screen / better resolution.
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote