View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #92
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
So did you read with it yet? I hope you love yours too. I really do love the ease of reading in a dark room.
Work. Too busy. But I did get to read some. Love the texture of the screen. Time left in chapter is such a silly gimmick, that I don't know how I did without it before

Not sure about my light - I think mine is a bit dark. Was trying out in a fairly dark room, and was still using light around 12. If I turn it down the page ceases to appear white. So have to see how it works during a longer reading session in the dark. In good lit rooms it is an improvement - never be dependend on enough light
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote