View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
GCP looking for...

Over this past weekend I finally got the chance to sit down with the owner of Grit City Publications and had a nice chat with him... Thanx to Hang Outs on Google+

I have been a fan now of their new medium of fiction, emotobooks, for a few months now. I have mentioned them a bit here and there and recommended a few of their titles to select members looking for a new read.

Ron, the owner, told me about their future plans and whats going on behind the scenes etc. The main reason I contacted him in the first place is that my wife is a teacher and has her masters in English. GCP is always looking for editors and my wife needs something to do during the summer. So we chatted about that for a bit. He also asked a minor fav and it was, if I was a part of any communities out on the web, to make a simple post reaching out for editors/artists/authors.

So if anyone is looking for some extra side work being an editor or an artist, or any authors that maybe want to turn their work into this new medium of fiction, should contact them.

I would love to be apart of it, but I myself, have no talent in any of those categories! I'm just an avid reader

http://www.gritcitypublications.com/...s/GCPHome.html

is the main website and you can find each category for work in the bottom footer.

Also, wasn't really sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong section, please move it

Last edited by Santos; 06-12-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote