View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PPW5 Signature, Kobo Libra 2, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Exiting Diagnostics Mode problem [K4NT]

Hi!

I just bought this K4NT and I was eager to change the screensavers so I followed the instructions in this link; http://www.gadget-reviews.me/2012/02...on-amazon.html

I was able to do everything successfully until the part where I need to exit Diagnostic Mode. I tried doing it multiple times but my kindle doesn't go back to "normal" mode. whenever I click FW LEFT to continue exit, it reverts back to the "Disable Diags" menu

is there anyway that I can go back to normal mode even if I need to "hard reset" my kindle? thank you!

EDIT: Whenever I use USB connection via DIAGS mode, my PC recognizes my Kindle with all the additional directories [e.g. Screensavers folder]. It's just that, I can;t go back to normal mode at all

Last edited by ryuji35; 04-08-2012 at 04:40 PM.
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote