View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:29 AM   #28
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady
MichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Android Tablet
When I started reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo", everyone kept telling me that I just had to get through the first 100 pages, then it got really good. I gave up at page 115.
MichelleLouring is offline   Reply With Quote