Thread: Dictionary FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 02:33 AM   #70
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CougarMellenhead View Post
Hi. I'm new and have a quick question.

I'm working on a private dictionary (in .opf and then converting to .mobi) and would like multiple keywords to go to the same entry. For example, if there were an entry for "Steve and Jeff Smith", I would like searches for "Steve Smith", "Jeff Smith", and "Smith" to be directed to the entry for "Steve and Jeff Smith". Does that make sense?
You can either wrap all search terms in <idx:orth>...</idx:orth> tags or define them as inflections. For more information see the Mobipocket website.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote