View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #261
Gagget
Gagget began at the beginning.

Solution for 64 Bit

Hello @all

At the beginnng i have to say that i'm a german guy and my english is not very well. In the last Days i worked on some changes for a Friend and his Installation of phpLinkDirectory (The Pagerank script is included there).

After I uploaded it on the Server (64bit Linux PHP 5.0.5), it appears exact the same problem with the different or false Google checksum ($sh). So I think NOT that PHP 5.1.2 is the Problem. I think the "Unregistred" is right. The maximum signed integer value for 64 bit systems is the Problem.

Tonight, after several Hours of work, I found a Solution, but i couldnt test it on a Server with PHP 5.1.2 and 64bit System cause i didn't have one.

I tested it on :

Win32 PHP 4.3.x
Win32 PHP 5.0.0
Linux64 PHP 5.0.5
Linux32 PHP 5.0.5

and now it works on all servers.

Additional, i coded the get_url() function, which was used to connect Google, out and replaced it with some fsockopen action. Cause on some Servers functions like get_url() are disabled for security reasons.

My Question is, if someone could test my changes on a 64bit PHP5.1.2 Machine and have a look to my code before i will publish the Code Changes here. (PM with E-Mail is enough) Cause i know i am not the best coder in Bit Operations(long long time ago) and i don't want to publish buggy PHP code here.

@Moderators: If my English is to bad, feel free to edit the post. I think it will be easier for others to read.

Last edited by Gagget; 04-03-2006 at 11:15 AM.
Gagget is offline   Reply With Quote