View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasch18 View Post
I was just introduced to the Kindle ebook technology with my Droid X Kindle app the other day. I really enjoyed reading on it and it made me want to get a Kindle 3. What I really like about the concept is the syncing between my Kindle (which I plan to keep at home) and my Droid X app (which I can read on the go). As with others, I would like my Kindle to work with library epub books. Thus, I have figured out how to remove drm, convert to mobi, and place on my Droid X Kindle app. My question is, if I bought a Kindle 3 today would the converted epub books on my Droid X Kindle app, "whispersync" with my Kindle 3? Thank You.
There might be a way if you have access to a windows machine and are willing to do a little metadata work (no hacking involved). Check out the wiki page Kindle Sync with non-Amazon eBooks.

It was based on syncing from a Kindle to K4PC but if you can access the Kindle books in your Kindle for Android app, it *should* work. I don't have an Android device so, I can't experiment for you. You could try to see if it works between your K4Android and K4PC apps.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote