View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:03 AM   #40
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I think we all should put our heads together to find other software that will help us - I've decided IOS CC is dead and have removed it from my ipad. I'm currently trying out Dropbox with Marvin. I'd like to mark books read back on the Calibre side, but haven't quite worked that out.
Give Bookfusion a try.
You will to have slighlty change your read model: Books needs to be synced to server (via calibre plugin)(metadata updates also syncable) but sync is one-way at this time. You will get weekly e-mail with stats. Also, Bookfusion is paid-subscription after you over certain number of books.
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote