View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #22278
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Glad that you are still with us red. I could rant for hours about poor driving (I have just been on a 360 mile round trip today), but my main gripe are tailgaiters - I could cheerfully employ car-to-car missiles and despatch the lot of them!
As a motorcycle rider, tailgaters are one of my pet peeves too. When on empty roads with just me and my shadow, I just slow down until I am fully stopped. The tailgater has the choice of stopping or going around me. You'd be amazed at how often they just stop and lean on their horn. When that happens, I get off the bike, take off my helmet, write down their license plate number, and begin walking back towards their car. You'd be amazed at how quickly they swerve around my bike and leave... None have ever stuck around to see what it is that I'm going to say or do. Good thing too, 'cuz I have absolutely NO idea what I would say or do.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote