View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 01:40 PM   #25
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Ah, I forgot about that section. Sorry for my density.

Yes, FFDL could be moved to the Deprecated part of the index now.

My understanding is that the Plugin Index thread is only read by humans now--it isn't read by Calibre directly any more to get updates.

(I know I gave up on asking for the index to be updated for my plugins over a year ago because I couldn't find out who was responsible for it after kiwidude.)
Done, Since I do not use FFDL, could someone report when this appears to have hit the Calibre update system (AKA I got it done right )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote