View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
iBooks help and question

In my library, it not only shows the book I bought but all the sequels and their costs if I want to buy. This annoys me so much I do not even use iBooks now. Is there a way to fix your library so it only shows what you purchased and nothing else. It lists books in the series and future releases along with your ebook and to me, it is just annoying clutter. Also, the background goes black at night is there a way to shut that off?
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote