View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 10:40 AM   #45
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokei View Post
Anyway, such “homemade” testing is quite limited I guess. @davidfor: I saw that you mentioned in a discussion in this forum about the viability of the now older Aura 1 that the Forma had a PWM frequency of 1KHz. Has this been confirmed somehow or did the maker comment?
Someone who took a video calculated the PWM frequency at about 1KHz. But, I have had discussion with someone at Kobo that confirmed that it is 1KHz.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote