Thread: Accessories Cover with room for more
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
SamuraiXSendai
Addict
SamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1. Kindle 2. IPAD. KDXG. Kindle 3.Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
According to UPS my K2 arrived in Sweden this morning, so the excited little kid lurking in the inner recess of a middle aged man's decrepit corpus got all tingly and immediately want to pimp it.

Hence, I began looking for covers and lights. Then it hit me, could there be a cover out there with built-in lights? Or a cover with a pocket for carrying a light? Searched Amazon - so far my prime delivery service - but came up kind of empty handed. So now I put my wild desires in the hands of the true experts. Come and fulfill my darkest desires.
Wow, if the world was full of these same wild desires, the wolrdnwould be a safer and much less exciting place
SamuraiXSendai is offline   Reply With Quote