View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmckenz View Post
I had it set to 7 days. I have changed it to 0 days. We shall see if that makes a difference.

(yes, my K was hooked up)
I don't know anything about the Kindle, did you find where your news went to? Were they transferred to your Kindle into the some area other then where you were use to? Does the quote (from another thread) below describe anything that might be affecting you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Here's a list of Kindle-specific enhancements in 0.6.46:
  • Send to deviceFetch annotations:
    • Archives 'My Clippings.txt' in the calibre database, which can be opened on your computer.
    • Automatically tags a book as read if last read location > 96%
    • See this thread for more info about Fetch Annotations
  • Tagging a book with [PDOC] changes the cdeType to PDOC, causing the book to be listed in Personal Docs rather than Books. You may choose a different tag for this function in Preferences|Conversion|MOBI|Personal Doc tag.
  • All periodicals generated by calibre are now managed by the Kindle such that the previous 7 issues are kept in the Periodicals: Back Issues listing on the Home page. Issues > 7 are deleted automatically. Individual issues may be kept using the Kindle's Keep This Issue command.
G

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-02-2010 at 06:04 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote