View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Yes, you can buy any and all Sony ebooks and use them on a Pocket Pro (or any other EInk device with Adobe Digital Editions). You can copy them directly from My Documents\My Books\Reader Library into any folder you want on the Pocket Pro. I have done this and it works. There is no need to go through Desktop Adobe Digital Editions (once you have authorized the device).

Make sure you use the same AdobeID at the Sony store as at other stores. I think this is automatic if you already have Desktop ADE configured with your AdobeID before opening Sony eBook Library.

Note that FictionWise is also now selling Secure Adobe ePubs, in addition to their DRM-free multi-format ebooks that include ePub as one download option.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote