View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenn View Post
I don't really like the interface for PC for Kindle or the Sony elibrary thing. But since I'm a sucker for a paranormal romance, I downloaded "Hotter After Midnight" for both Kindle and Sony--I'll read them that way if need be. But I'd prefer using eReader for PDB or ADE for ePUB. Much nice software applications for PC if you ask me.... which is how I still read my ebooks as I'm waiting for a lower priced ereader device. (And waiting, and waiting, and waiting...)
If you wait, Sony claims you'll be able to redownload as an EPUB in December (or shortly after), when the store is "converted".

Of course, they don't say if the DRM will be generic or Sony specific, which may mean Sony Reader Epub only, not any device Epub. B&N is going to use their own version of Epub, according to their press info and web site forum, so I suspect Sony will do so as well. Both devices will support generic (ADE) epub DRM as well.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote