View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:30 AM   #75
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
Giving up additional memory space for a light that I would almost never need would be a poor trade for me. I have a few booklights. I never use them for reading but only as emergency flashlights. Unless I was planning to use my paperwhite to look in my fuse box for a blown fuse there would be no point for me.
The PW really is a totally different experience from using a booklight. I bought it thinking that it would be not terribly different to my previous Kindle Touch with a lighted cover. I was wrong - the integrated lighting is nothing like a booklight; it drastically improves the readability of the screen in ALL lighting conditions, from darkness to full sunlight.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote