Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #10003
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It would have taken many people many months of intense labor to save the trees, and no one was willing to spend the money.
I would have thought the the treatment would also need repeating when there's re-infection. I beleive there are also some attempts to find resistant specimens and propagate them.

A question!

What is the longest palindrome (e.g. "Madam, I'm Adam") that you know without having to look it up?

The longest one I have in my memory is 7 words and 19 letters (and 6 spaces): "Able was I, ere I saw Elba"

Since this is an open-ended question, you have one day from now to post your palindrome.

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-13-2012 at 06:12 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote