View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #35
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
Alright, I have one more question (already).

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Without worrying about the format, have you checked to see which sites carry more of the types of romance novels you're interested in reading? Unless you tend to re-read them or loan them out a lot, is it really important to be able to transfer them to another format?
I do actually re-read my favorite books a lot. The one that I've looked up as a judge of formats when I've been looking at the sites is one that I own in paper and have read at least five times. I can also watch a good movie over and over again, even if I can recite every line for you. As far as the novels go, if I really like the story I want to re-live it every so often.

Anyway, the point of that: so I should go with Lit files, but when there are several formats available (i.e. some of them on Fictionwise), should I buy the Sony version, or the Lit version and convert it as well? The purpose being should I end up with a different type of reader years down the road which would work better for me to convert things over to it - all of them being Lit, or would would a combo of Lit and Sony equally be a pain in the butt?

So excited for my reader! (psst...as of writing this the seller has one up in both colors for the same price on Amazon if you were looking...I must say I love the irony of buying my Sony off of Amazon)
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote