View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #38
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDoof View Post
Anyway, is the super-tech-savvy young woman REALLY a good representative of the market she's supposed to represent?
I think you might be on to something here. I'm of that category, and I know my tastes aren't representative of an entire category of the human race. I've been an ebook nerd since I was 22, and the only reason I waited until I was nearly 29 to buy a dedicated device is that I wanted the e-ink technology to mature a bit before diving in. I have a friend who is also a pretty heavy reader, and also quite a nerd, but I suspect she would never want a dedicated reader when she can use her tablet PC to read anything she wants. Another geeky girlfriend of mine loves reading ebooks on her PDA. To each her own, I say!
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote