View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurokaze View Post
So my questions are:
1) Is there a way I can get this to work, or is the 'PDF output' options page just not working this version?
2) Is there a better way to do this in the first place -- possibly on this version, possibly on .19 or .21 -- so that I can set the page size to something I arbitrarily choose rather than some real-life paper size, and so that I can avoid the kludgy large margin workaround? (6.67"x3.78" is the ideal page size, but I haven't found anything that can easily convert several hundred books to it.)
I didn't even realize these settings existed. ldolse has been tweaking the pdf input maybe something, shared, splashed into the pdf output arena.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote