View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:38 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by schuster View Post
it makes a new entrie and i can add the dimensions but i can not activate this dimensions.

workaround for me at this stage is to edit the json file directly.

if it would possible to make more size's and change between them it will be fantastic.
What OS are you using? This plugin works great for me on Windows XP and Windows 7. I am able to customize the plugin from the menu and add and use new sizes.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote