View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 09:33 PM   #64
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Hi,

I tried using the backup system to transfer my settings, bookmarks, and login info between devices. It looks like I have to...

1. Copy app settings by exporting app data, copying that file to a thumb drive, and then copying from the thumb drive to the appropriate location in the other tablet, before importing.

2. Copy bookmarks separately.

3. Copy login data by finding a list and re-typing everything by hand.

P.S. 3. does not work because I am clumsy, and not every site lets me see what I've typed to correct what I've typed...

Last edited by MarjaE; 08-24-2022 at 10:04 PM.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote