View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #16600
BooksCatsPandas
BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.BooksCatsPandas is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Hi cadele. I waited until the promo period ended and still no bonus SuperPoints. The waiting was due more to laziness on my part than to any actual expectation of having the points magically appear in my account after the promo ended. I was encouraged by your positive experience though, and finally decided to give Kobo Customer Care a whirl this afternoon.

This was my first time dealing with Kobo Customer Care and I have to say that my experience was a positive one. I chose to phone rather than use the chat and in less than 3 minutes there was a Customer Service rep on the line to hear my complaint. He quickly added the points manually and waited on the line while I verified that I had received them.

Your tip about the SuperPoints drop down link proved to be a good one. When I first signed in the extra points weren't there and I was just about to tell the agent so when I remembered what you had said, clicked the drop down link and presto, there they were.

I really appreciate your advice and encouragement, cadele.
BooksCatsPandas is offline   Reply With Quote