View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:45 PM   #16599
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooksCatsPandas View Post
Cadele, I purchased a $50 eGift card on May 2 (the second day of the promotion) and so far the bonus points have not appeared in my account. Is it possible they meant “within 48 hours after the promotion ends”? It’s Kobo, so who knows.
Hi BooksCatsPandas. I ended up sorting it out via chat. The email thing never works for me with Kobo.

I had to send them a screenshot of the promotion offer (which fortunately I had taken after I had been burnt once before with one of their promotions) and then they manually added the points for me.

I would suggest using the link in their email to bring up the promotion page (doesn't show on their front page any more) and then screenshot it. I would then contact them about the points - unless you are happy to wait until 2 days after the promo period to see.

Just a further note, when they had added my points the new balance did not automatically display even after logging in and out I had to click the SuperPoints drop down link on the front page after logging in and then they appeared. This necessitated a further chat before I figured it out

I think Kobo need to be clearer in their promotion T&Cs about exact time periods. I also think that any promotion rewards should be automatically provided as soon as the purchase takes place (when it is a single use offer). YMMV.
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote