View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
It would be cool if the whole UI was switched to an Ajax front end that runs in a browser so you could hit it from any PC you wanted. Just running the server/service on one PC. You could even run it on your web server in the "cloud" if you were so equipped... as I am, but I don't like to brag.

This might actually make the cross platform stuff a little easier too.

BOb
Eventually the web interface to the content server will become more capable, but that's rather low down on my priority list. In any case things like device integration with USB devices wont be possible with a javascript interface.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote