View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew View Post
Yea,

That's where I'm at right now, but it isn't really optimal. I know none of this exists right now, I'm just asking to see if others would find this useful as well and then we can beg Kovid to implement it :>
It would be cool if the whole UI was switched to an Ajax front end that runs in a browser so you could hit it from any PC you wanted. Just running the server/service on one PC. You could even run it on your web server in the "cloud" if you were so equipped... as I am, but I don't like to brag.

This might actually make the cross platform stuff a little easier too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote