View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:02 PM   #51
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I have my Aura One 32 GB arriving tomorrow according to UPS.

Looking at the Nook Glowlight 3, it is BIG for a 6" e-reader as the area surrounding the screen is wide on all four sides. I note that on the B&N web site the dimensions and weight are not currently listed that I could see. I hope that the claimed battery life is due to their using the space for a big battery. I also note that CNET has not yet published a review of it.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote