View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:27 AM   #491
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Just finished The First Days (As the World Dies, #1) Rhiannon Frater. I loved it, very odd thinking here but it reminded me of The Walking dead. I also love adore the fact that in this reality zombie books and movies existed.
She is a really good story teller, and again it surprised me so much that I enjoyed a book written from a womans point of view for the most part. I also have to admit I was hooked on it last night and read until 1am. Horrible sleep after LOL I had not felt the book bothered me while reading it, I love horror, but it must have played on my mind while I slept.
Well worth a read and the other 5 books are now on my must read next month list.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote