View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #1098
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@gm:

A tiny question: I know that eureka had posted a standalone u-boot fastboot binary (the one not requiring u-boot bist), but I can't find it anymore

Would somebody who knows where it can be found please post a pointer?
I see you found it, thanks to twobob. That link is also in the first post of the simple debricking sticky thread (third "UPDATE" paragraph), and in the index wikis. I was thinking of reposting the MfgTool custom profiles to use eureka's "fastboot inside" u-boot in place of the existing fastboot image.

We must be patient with noobs even with our extensive published resources in plain sight, when even the best of us fail to find stuff that is "hiding in plain sight" at times.

Searching the sheer quantity of useful information published here is a chore even WITH the indexes and thread prefixes and sticky threads, but BEFORE we had them it was even more difficult to find things. If anybody has suggestions for better ways to help find things here, please speak up!

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-04-2013 at 02:04 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote