View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #680
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Hi Kris, I've been excited every time the app store showed there was an update for my ipad and today, at last, it was for Marvin. I'm looking forward to exploring further, but - thank you so much - I've already accessed my OPDS2 catalogue - the main benefit I was looking for. Now, to discover what else new I can do.
I'm there too, Rachel, just magic. Now, I'll just keep stanza on there for checking for how it works with OS updates... but once the iPhone version of Marvin is out... I think Stanza will, at last, have to go.

@Kris.. are you going to take a bit of a break before you move on to the iPhone version? I'll send my UDID as soon as you ask for it. Mind you, if all the features of the iPad version are included, I'm not sure what, if anything, will need adding, we will just be trying to make it break.