View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #70
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Does KF8 have the line height "Bug" that Jon likes to throw out in almost any Kindle Touch thread? (can't check for myself my K3 isn't with me right now)

Not that the Touch bug is a huge deal since line height can be adjusted to make things look right.

LOL, I see that while I was typing this Jon got in there with his expected bug post.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote