View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:17 AM   #21
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur
John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Very happy to report that the 40th Amazon UK review of The Survival of Thomas Ford is now in (which is also the book's 33rd five-star review)
I remember when I started back in January (having published on December 25 while everyone else ate turkey) I thought that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to ever get 40 reviews.
Thank-you very much, Kindledays!

"Outstanding. I lost two days of my holiday to this extraordinary book.
I bought it on the recommendation of someone who seems to have had an instinctive understanding of the sort of book I would enjoy. I'm so glad I listened because once I started reading The Survival of Thomas Ford I was drawn into something really quite extraordinary.
From the first paragraph I was mesmerised. Yet the clear bare prose of the opening pages had a haunting quality that lulled me into a world I had not - could not have from the gentle opening - anticipated. A compulsive read, a story that gripped and shocked with its unsparing clarity."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Survival...pr_product_top

http://www.amazon.com/The-Survival-T...pr_product_top

Last edited by John A. A. Logan; 07-27-2012 at 03:20 AM.
John A. A. Logan is offline   Reply With Quote