View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 AM   #39
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginwen View Post
Nothing from Jaxie yet, and he or she hasn't posted since, I did PM him or her, but if I don't hear from Jaxie in the next couple of days, I guess I'll move on to the next person, so Little_Bear if you want to send your email to me, if I don't hear from Jaxie by Monday or so, I'll send the books to you.
As there are now about 8 people waiting and, I think, all have got the emails for the next in-line ready, perhaps it is time to drop Jaxie from the queue, they can always jump in again later if still interested.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote