View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
negris123
Zealot
negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Pardee View Post
It's been a limited selection since I got my NOOK well over a year ago.

No, you're not limited to those specific titles. Those are the most popular Read-In-Store titles. Check the e-books you're interested in to see if you they're Read-In-Store enabled.

A long time ago, you could tell on the B&N web site if an e-book was available for Read-In-Store, but they got rid of that feature. Now you have to actually go to the store to find out.
I specifically searched for the book I wanted and it wasn't available for read-in-store. I just assumed all titles were, since you have access to the physical copies of the book when you are at the store, so I suppose I would have to do that instead.
negris123 is offline   Reply With Quote