View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:22 AM   #5
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Ha, voted before posting. I love long books, because it lets the author develop the story so much more. I've read books before where I felt things had been edited out for length.

Besides, a longer book means I don't have to find something else to read as often.

I noticed long ago that most paperbacks were the same length, give or take a small amount. Come on, surely all stories and all authers aren't the same and don't require the same length.

I've read books where it was obvious that 'padding' was added to make the publisher's minimum length. It's like reading a student's paper when it has to be a minimum length and they run out of things to say on the subject.

Last edited by mrscoach; 09-17-2010 at 10:26 AM.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote