View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 04:49 PM   #23
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
I have the PW4, Voyage and Oasis 2. I like the Voyage the best of the three. It has the best contrast and the portability and screen size just work the best for me. It's the one I use the most and travels with me just about everywhere. The Oasis 2 is very nice but I rarely use it. The metal back is not very pleasing to touch to me. The page turn buttons are great, though. The PW4 is the worst kindle Amazon has put out, in my opinion. The contrast is terrible. Very, very bad. I deeply regret trading in my PW3 for it. Sigh. Oh well. Hoping that the PW5 has better contrast so I can punt this PW4 into the ocean and replace it.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote